Shipping & Hours
706 S Washington Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Corner of 7th and S Washington Ave
Open for Curbside Pick Up:
Starting March 17th, MITM will be open for curbside pick up on
In-Store Shopping is available Saturday 11-6pm and Sundays 11-4pm.
Our Re-Opening Information:
We have chosen to take this month to completely redo the look, feel, and artist displays of Made In The Mitten. As of right now, because of the amount of work being done, we do not yet have a set re-opening date for in-store shopping/
Since many of our customers enjoy the curbside pick up option, we will be offering that for the month of March into April starting in the second week, as our main source of shopping to allow us to finish renovations, and also homeschool our Kindergartner.
Unfortunately we have recently lost our only care for our child, so we will be doing navigating homeschooling and working at the same time, please be understanding as we get our footing.
Purchases, Shipping, and Returns:
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order before shipment. Business days are generally considered Monday through Friday excluding Holidays. We ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS, and once the order has shipped we trust that the carrier will deliver the package to you within their time-frame. We do not guarantee delivery times as we are not in control of delivery once the package has left our store.
ALL SALES FINAL. Each artist is paid for their sale, we cannot ask for the payment back one a sale is complete. If your item arrived defective, we can issue an exchange. This does not include damaged shipping items, with damage caused by the carrier. Carrier issues are addressed below.
Did your order arrived broken? Here are the steps to take to replace your order.
1. File a claim with USPS or UPS to get your original purchase refunded in full. This process is not done through Made In The Mitten.
2. Place a new order on our website to start a new order and receive a new package.
To file a domestic claim, you will need:
- A tracking or label number - The tracking or label number is found on your online label record, package label, mailing receipt, or sales receipt. Tracking and label numbers are between 13 and 34 characters.
Proof of value - Proof of value can include one of the following:
– a sales receipt (your email confirmation from our order)
– a paid invoice or paid bill of sale
– a credit card
– printouts of the online transaction identifying the purchaser and seller, price paid, date of transaction, description of item purchased, and assurance that the transaction status is completed
- Evidence of insurance purchased, each package automatically has $50 in insurance.
- This includes:
– the outer packaging showing the names and addresses of the sender and the addressee and the proper label showing that the article was sent insured
– a printed electronic online label record or a computer printout from the application used to print the label and purchase the insurance
- Proof of damage - Photos that clearly show the extent of damage will help with your case. If you received something damaged, please hang onto the original packaging and the damaged item until your claim is settled. You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office™ for inspection later. Please do not reship the package.
You can file a claim online here.
If you have questions please email us at email@example.com
All guests WILL be required to wear a mask. This is a NO exception rule. If you have a medical reason you are unable to wear a mask, you will need to use our online shopping services and let us know that you need curbside pick up instead of in-store pick up.
1 time use masks are available if you forgot yours, one per customer, as well as gloves, and sanitizer all throughout the store.