Location, Shipping, & Hours
706 S Washington Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Corner of 7th and S Washington Ave
HOURS FOR SHOPPING:
We have limited IN STORE shopping hours due to a staff shortage we will only be open for in-store pick up and in-store shopping on certain times and days.
Our Re-Opening Information:
Unfortunately due to Covid, we are at an extreme lack of staff. As of right now we have limited hours, until we are able to hire more staff.
Purchases, Shipping, and Returns:
Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order before shipment. Business days are generally considered Monday through Friday excluding Holidays. We ship via UPS, FedEx, and USPS, and once the order has shipped we trust that the carrier will deliver the package to you within their time-frame. We do not guarantee delivery times as we are not in control of delivery once the package has left our store.
ALL SALES FINAL. Each artist is paid for their sale, we cannot ask for the payment back one a sale is complete. If your item arrived defective, we can issue an exchange. This does not include damaged shipping items, with damage caused by the carrier. Carrier issues are addressed below.
Did your order arrived broken? Here are the steps to take to replace your order.
1. File a claim with USPS or UPS to get your original purchase refunded in full. This process is not done through Made In The Mitten.
2. Place a new order on our website to start a new order and receive a new package.
To file a domestic claim, you will need:
- A tracking or label number - The tracking or label number is found on your online label record, package label, mailing receipt, or sales receipt. Tracking and label numbers are between 13 and 34 characters.
Proof of value - Proof of value can include one of the following:
– a sales receipt (your email confirmation from our order)
– a paid invoice or paid bill of sale
– a credit card
– printouts of the online transaction identifying the purchaser and seller, price paid, date of transaction, description of item purchased, and assurance that the transaction status is completed
- Evidence of insurance purchased, each package automatically has $50 in insurance.
- This includes:
– the outer packaging showing the names and addresses of the sender and the addressee and the proper label showing that the article was sent insured
– a printed electronic online label record or a computer printout from the application used to print the label and purchase the insurance
- Proof of damage - Photos that clearly show the extent of damage will help with your case. If you received something damaged, please hang onto the original packaging and the damaged item until your claim is settled. You may be asked to take them to your local Post Office™ for inspection later. Please do not reship the package.
You can file a claim online here.
If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org